The Marlborough Board of Selectmen is seeking residents who are interested in serving on the various Boards and Commissions. While applications are accepted at any time for all Boards and Commissions, we are providing notice and encouraging residents to apply to fill current vacancies on the following boards and commissions:
• Economic Development Commission (full seat and alternate);
• Conservation Commission (alternate);
• Commission on Aging (alternate);
• Water Pollution Control Authority ( 2 alternates);
• Nature Trails and Sidewalks Commission (alternate);
• Marlborough Board of Education (full seat).
We encourage those interested to complete the application found on the Town’s website at https://marlboroughct.net/images/stories/PDF/Application_for_Board_or_Commission.pdf
In accordance with the Town Charter, and based on the current composition of the various Boards and Commissions, Party affiliation or other qualifications may or may not be considered when appointments are made. We encourage those who are unaffiliated and those who belong to minor parties, as well as Democrats and Republicans, to apply.
Residents are always welcome to attend any of the public Board and Commission meetings to learn more.